It has been a long week and an even longer weekend.
A lot has happened and I realise I have a whole lot to be grateful for.
These past few weeks have been challenging for me. I’ve been robbed, I’ve gotten ill, my SO has been to hospital… I mean, if I were to give up, this would be the most opportune time to do so.
I chose not to focus on the bad; I chose to focus on the good in my life.
I am grateful for…
- I am grateful for my MUM. She’s always there for me in ways that sometimes I do take for granted. I love her with all my heart mind and soul.
- I am grateful for my SO. He’s the most wonderful person in my life at the moment! Close to my mother, he is indeed significant in my life.
- I am grateful for my LIFE. Life is precious and it can disappear in a second. Past events in my life have taught me that I have to be thankful for my life every single day.
- I am grateful for GOOD HEALTH. I know I don’t eat well, I don’t usually take 1.5 litres of water every day and I don’t necessarily work out
(in fact I wear a waist trainer! huh!)but I do have good health. I am healthy. I don’t get sick often. I do have ulcers, asthma, anxiety and stuff, but I manage well.
- I am grateful for my FAMILY. Considering how my life has turned out, my family has always been there for me and I appreciate them every single day.
What are you grateful for?